Naomi is a solicitor with experience in handling a wide range of high-value and complex commercial disputes, including:
• Contractual disputes
• Professional negligence claims
• Director and shareholder disputes
• Advising a national bank in relation to a number of claims brought by various lenders or borrowers
• Representing the UK defendants to Letters of Request issued by US Courts seeking evidence for use in high-profile trademark litigation
• Assisting a large UK company with a claim in the First-tier Tax Tribunal
• Advising the sellers of a company in respect of a high-value, complex breach of warranty claim.