Victoria has over 18 years experience advising on all aspects of corporate transactions. She specialises in private M&A, private equity and venture capital investments. Victoria also advises on complex group re-organisations, restructurings, partnerships and LLPs.
- Advising Beaumont Legal on the sale of its business and assets to Legal Zoom
- Advising an international group of companies on the restructure of its UK Group including the transfer of its main UK business into an LLP structure
- Advising Elbridge Limited on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Accomplished Sourcing Limited
- Advising management on an investment into Bellevue Education
- Advising a UK property group on its restructure including the incorporation of a new holding company structure, a new LLP structure and the drafting of the governance documents
- Advising Furnace Furniture Limited on a demerger and sale to La–Z–Boy
- Advising BTS Group AB on its acquisition of Coach in a Box Limited
- Advising on a capital reduction demerger for a property investment business.
"Adam Kaucher and Vicky Zivkovic are our key partner contacts in Manchester. Both different individuals in their own rights, meaning that a particular client is likely to gel with one more than the other. A great duo and flexible in their approach to a transaction." - Legal 500, 2022