1. The Promoter of the competition is Irwin Mitchell Solicitors. The competition is open to individuals resident in the UK. Colleagues and their families of Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, their associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible for entry.
2. Entrants must be over 18 and only one entry is permitted per person.
3. Entry to the competition is made by a person replying to Irwin Mitchell’s Random Acts of Kindness tweet, describing how they have been kind to themselves and their mental health on Monday 17 February 2020.
4. On Tuesday 18 February 2020, a winner will be chosen by Irwin Mitchell’s social media team.
5. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will not be considered for a prize.
6. Entrants must be willing to submit their contact details including phone number and postal address if necessary, if they are successful.
7. Entries to the competition must be made no later than midnight on 17 February 2020. Any entries submitted after this time will not be included.
8. The prize is a £50 Love2Shop voucher.
9. The winner will be notified by @IrwinMitchell on Twitter on 18 February 2020.
10. Losing entries will not receive a notification.
11. The winner will receive their prize at their agreed postal address.
12. No cash alternative to prizes is available and prizes are non-transferable.
13. If the promoter receives no response from a prize winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited.
14. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have agreed to the content of their reply to be used by Irwin Mitchell in social media communications.
15. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. Promoter: Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield S3 8DT.
17. Irwin Mitchell respects your privacy and will not pass on your personal data to any third party.